Sweetheart Ladderback Gentleman’s Chair – Code GC65
Sweetheart Ladderback Gentleman’s Chair with a Danish cord seat woven in a modified Irish pattern weave.
This new Sweetheart Ladderback Gentleman’s Chair design features a chair back of 4 sweetheart-shaped ladders; a design inspired by aspects of the Arts and Crafts Movement.
This style of chair is suitable to use as a dining (side) chair and would bring a contemporary element to your dining room; it will definitely be a talking point at dinner parties! The Gentleman’s Chairs are also equally suited to be used at a dressing table, hall table or in the study and can also be tucked away neatly into a corner of the room when not in use; a real space saver with the added bonus of being extra seating for that unexpected guest!
– Hand-crafted, cleft ash wood Gentleman’s chair
– Featuring 4 skilfully hand-carved and beautiful sweetheart shaped ladders within the enclosed back frame
– Oak pegs are used to secure the back frame and also add a lovely finishing detail to the chair
– A natural Danish cord seat woven in a modified Irish weave pattern
– Danish oil and natural beeswax polish finish is used on all of our chairs
This chair is available to order with alternative seating materials e.g. black Danish cord or a variety of coloured paper rush cord.