5 Lath Back Side Chair – Code A1
– Hand-crafted, cleft ash wood, traditional lath back side chair / dining chair
– 5 laths and the raised crest make this chair quite unique and aesthetically pleasing, a great addition to any dining table
– Oak pegs secure the crest and back frame to the top of legs.
– The contrast of the dark oak pegs against the pale ash wood provides an additional aesthetic feature
– The seat is woven in a traditional twill (over-under) weave pattern using pale green and russet paper rush cord, also available in Danish cord
– Danish oil and natural beeswax polish finish
The number of laths and seating material used in this traditional style dining or side chair can be adapted to suit your requirements so do contact us if you would like to commission your own set of side chairs.