Child’s Double-Rocking Seesaw – Code DR1
– Quirky and unique, hand-crafted, cleft ash wood child’s double-rocking seesaw
– For children aged 18 months to 6 years old, preferably users should be of similar weights to ensure even rocking!
– Perfect for twins!
– Beautifully woven Danish cord seats woven in a modified Irish weave pattern
– Danish oil and natural beeswax polish finish
– Prize-winning, awarded 1st Place in the Association of Pole-lathe Turners and Green Woodworkers Annual Competition, 2016. A copy of the certificate and photographs taken during the making of the seesaw will be provided to the purchaser.
This child’s double-rocking seesaw was inspired by my youngest grandson when he was only 14 months old.