Asymmetrical Ladder Back Side Chair – Code A59
A quirky and fun, asymmetric ladder back side chair, hand-crafted using traditional green woodworking techniques, and with a natural Danish cord seat.
– Lovingly hand-crafted, cleft ash wood, asymmetrical ladder back side chair / dining chair / bedroom chair design
– This truly unique ladder back is a charming chair that has 8 spindles, positioned horizontally within the chair back, a deviation from a traditional ladder back side / dining or bedroom chair which utilises flat slats.
– The back chair legs are different lengths and taper towards the top of the chair giving it an asymmetrical appearance
– The seat is woven in a modified Irish weave pattern using a natural Danish cord
– Danish oil and natural beeswax polish finish
Please note: Commissions of this chair design can be completed with a choice of different seating materials, patterns and colours so get in touch if you’d like to discuss the options.